Yoni Steaming FAQs
Treasure Gemz Organic Yoni Healing Steam Tea FAQs
Steam, Detox and Heal Your Yoni Organically Today!
Our Yoni Healing Steam Tea Ingredients Include:
100% Organic Motherwort, rosemary, mug wort, lavender, calendula, rose petals, albizia, oregano, safflower, turmeric, basil and aloe plants.
Suitable remedy for a variety of common feminine hygiene issues including:
Abnormal vaginal discharge(Leucorrhea),vagina itching/irritation heavier or Irregular menstruation, Menstrual pain during your period,(cramps & bloating).
Endometritis ,cervical erosion, ,annex inflammation, vaginitis, pelvic inflammatory, chronic yeast infection and other kinds of gynecological infections.
Ovarian cysts, Uterine Fibroids, boils and other vaginal condition, even rejuvenate your bad sexual life.
Dark blood at the beginning or end of the menstrual cycle
Postpartum and post miscarriage or post DNC
Menstrual Complaints & Irregular Cycles
Irritation or Itching of the Vulva
Pelvic MuscleTension or Pelvic Pain
Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts,PCOS
Promote Fertility & Conception preparation
WHEN TO STEAM YOUR YONI...
For preventative care – 1 week before the 1st day of your cycle and 2 days after.
For Chronic BV, Yeast infections, itchy vulva, cysts, uterine prolapse, pelvic pain, fibroids, endometriosis– 2 – 4 x a week
After a DNC or miscarriage – wait 3 weeks; make sure there is no infection prior to steaming.
Post delivery, wait 6-8 weeks, making sure you are not bleeding and there is no tears or infection.
WHAT TO EXPECT…
Expect to see changes in vaginal discharge, and a shift in your menstrual blood, duration of cycle and onset can shift as well. Look forward to a fresh vaginal odor and decreased discharge after first steam. These are normal cleansing reactions and a good sign that your womb is cleansing.
Our Main Ingredients Target Functions:
~Motherwort Herb-Actions-Activate blood and regulate menstruation, promote diuresis and dissolve edema, clear heat and relieve toxicity.
~Mugwort- Actions-Activate circulation, relives cramps from menstruation pain, constipation, and vomiting. Revives energy and calms anxiety.
~Safflower-Actions-Activate blood and dredge meridians, dispel stasis and alleviate pain.
~Lavender-Actions-Clears heat/ inflammation, removes toxicity, expel wind and relieves itching.
~Aloe-Actions-Relax bowels with purgative, clear liver fire, expel ascarid.
This practice is not FDA Approved (YET) and is NOT a cure for any sexual transmitted diseases or infections and should NEVER be used for oral consumption.
**Organic Vaginal Steaming Use Only
How To Steam At Home:
Steaming here with me is amazing, and of course I always want to see your face, but if you want to get your yoni steaming herbs to take home and do in between visit, this is what to do:
- Boil water in a pot
- Add one packet or open and use half packet of herbs and bring to a boil
- Cover with a lid on medium heat until your pot begins to boil
- Remove pot from stove and place on floor, preferably a (carpet or rug) just for this process.
- Pour into smaller pot to concentrate your steam your vagina and anus. Stand over the pot with one foot on one side of the handle and one foot on the other side.
- You can also kneel down over pot (may want to put a towel around pot so you don’t burn yourself)
- Cover yourself with a thin blanket or steaming gown to keep heat concentrated and stay in the kneeling position for 15-25 minutes and let the steam work up a good steaming while rejuvenating your vagina, ( its ok if your sweating, and it will get hot but don’t let it be too hot where it burns you).
Alternately you can order a old school Sitz bath bowl (yes like we get at childbirth) you can purchase from local department stores or online or a bedside chair and put the pot under the chair then sit on it, wrap a sheet around you to trap the steam in for 20-25min as usual.